FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you join? To join, click here and click on the “Sign Up Now” button, fill out the form and click “Submit”, or join us for one of our breakfasts and sign up at the door.
- Does it cost me anything? There is no cost to join. Only the cost of joining us for breakfast.
- When do we meet? We meet every 3 months at locations in Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Houma for breakfast. Places and times may change. Check the calendar for updates!
- Where can I find a list of Catholic businesses? On our website, under the “Community” tab, there are a list of our members.
- What do I benefit from joining the Catholic Business Network? This organization is a great way to build relationships with other Catholic business owners who wish to help each other to build up strong, Catholic businesses. This is a great way to deepen spiritual life through Church teaching. You will also be listed in a directory that customers or clients, who are presently looking for Catholic businesses, can refer.
- Am I required to donate anything? We due encourage members to put down a minimum of a $10 donation for the cost of breakfast.
- What happens at the meetings? The morning consists of an opportunity to visit and have a light breakfast with fellow Catholic businesspeople. It’s also a time for a short, inspiration talk by one of our priests or guest speakers. It’s a great way to start your day!
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any other questions not asked above, please email us or call us at