Mothers with teenage daughters, you’re invited to Growing Up Gracefully, a mother/daughter program for young ladies in high school and their mothers, sponsored by Woman’s New Life Center in collaboration with the Diocese of Baton Rouge Office of Marriage and Family.
Parents are the primary educators of their children. Mothers have a unique responsibility to teach and guide their daughters as they make the journey from little girl to young woman. The goal of this program is to give moms the tools they need to help their daughters not only survive the journey but become the women God created them to be—fully alive and full of grace!
The presentation will be given by Dr. Susan Caldwell, a NaproTechnology Medical Consultant, and Sarah Denny, a Creighton FertilityCare Practitioner.
• Your period and your body: what’s normal and what’s not? When should you see a doctor?
• The Birth Control Pill—is it really the best option?
• Making good decisions regarding the gift of sexuality
• Dating and healthy relationships—living the virtue of chastity
• The feminine genius—the great power and responsibility of being a woman
• Anonymous Q&A session
Contact Phone Number: (504) 496-0212